Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…

Will Smith Talks About The Sequel To 'I Am Legend'

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of June, 2012

Will Smith Talks About The Sequel To 'I Am Legend'

New postby Brian Massey » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 pm

For years we've been hearing rumblings of a forthcoming sequel to the 2007 post-apocalyptic flick, "I Am Legend." But lately those rumblings have been lying dormant - that is until now. According to Will Smith, who recently talked with BBC News, the movie is being worked on right now... but WITHOUT him.

"Producers are working on it," Smith told BBC News. "I'm not actually working on it. If it's great, I'm into it." When asked if there was a good chance he'd reconsider, Smith confesses, “Probably not.”

Besides the fact that he unassumingly dies at the end of the movie, he’s not interested in making any more sequels.

I don’t want to be the sequel guy,” he recently said. “I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut,” he joked
That said, Smith isn’t ruling out a “Men in Black 4″ (or “Bad Boys 3″ and “Hancock 2,” for that matter). He would consider the projects only if there was a “groundswell of support” from fans and if, in the case of “MiB 3,” “people love this one.”

Source: BBC
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to June/2012