Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

The Spirit of Halloween......

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Re: The Spirit of Halloween......

New postby Homicidal9 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:19 pm

Homicidal9
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 0

New postby Homicidal9 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 pm

you can see me in the background of the picture (mom used the flash) and you can also see my icebox fog chiller I made using the info off the Monster Halloween List. It worked like a charm...

take care,
Tommy
Homicidal9
Maniac:
Maniac:

New postby chubacabra » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 pm

I never joined the monster halloween list, I use the haunting forums a lot though.

Here's another picture I found

The fog chiller is under the black plastic. :lol:
chubacabra
Maniac:
Maniac:

New postby Matthew Mayhem » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:36 pm

You guy have some awesome pics. Im glad you like the thread. I love that yard Lee
Matthew Mayhem
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 1

New postby Wigglethis » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:40 am

I love halloween.. One time myself and a buddy dressed up like hookers in the 6th grade (i think).. we had ripped stockings,smeared lipstick, crinkled up lunch money and candy cigarettes. Yeah i got in trouble for that one.. Mom had to come to school with a change of clothes

Freshman year i dress up like a mexican, had sombero, guitar, ponch mustache.. you name it.. all would of been good hadi not left my homework onthe bus and probably should not of played. i was strummin mexican songs and was told that my costume was not pc. had to do a nice 5 page report on the history and cultur of mexicoand had to make a public apology on the psa announcement next monday. note we had no mexicans in our school
Wigglethis
New User:
New User:

New postby kweandee » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:37 pm

Wigglethis wrote:I love halloween.. One time myself and a buddy dressed up like hookers in the 6th grade (i think).. we had ripped stockings,smeared lipstick, crinkled up lunch money and candy cigarettes. Yeah i got in trouble for that one.. Mom had to come to school with a change of clothes

Freshman year i dress up like a mexican, had sombero, guitar, ponch mustache.. you name it.. all would of been good hadi not left my homework onthe bus and probably should not of played. i was strummin mexican songs and was told that my costume was not pc. had to do a nice 5 page report on the history and cultur of mexicoand had to make a public apology on the psa announcement next monday. note we had no mexicans in our school

There is definately something wrong with you....lol
kweandee
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 1

New postby ny ghoul » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:37 pm

Awesome pics guys!
I dont have any old school pics on my computer to post but from the time I can remember HALLOWEEN was THE holiday of the year for my brother and I. Even more than Xmas. My mom used to make our costumes from scratch....we'd carve pumpkins; bob for apples; of course trick or treat.....decorations. man the sites; the smells; the aura was what dreams are made of.
It never left me. I mourn the end of Samhain every year. Its so important to my and my family now that I have kids and also within the circle of my friends as we have followed the "wheel of the year" and all its fests for years now. Samhain being the most important.
I cant wait for this year....Halloween on a SATURDAY! :HellYeah:
ny ghoul
Bidite Mod (Level 4)
Bidite Mod (Level 4)

Headlines: 3
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic