Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

The Spirit of Halloween......

Bookmark and Share

Doesn't fit anywhere else? It goes here

Re: The Spirit of Halloween......

New postby Michael Aspinwall » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 am

Michael Aspinwall
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
Favorite Quote: I slay vampires. I don't date them...Usually...

New postby Michael Aspinwall » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:36 pm

My Pumpkin Patch!
Michael Aspinwall
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

New postby Michael Aspinwall » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Michael Aspinwall
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

New postby DarkArtist81 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Well, since this is on my mind... and this thread is about Halloween... I'm planning on having a Halloween bash here at my house, and trying to make it a yearly event with a lot of cool stuff to do. I'm also leaving an open invite to any Horrorbid freaks or other friends and fiends from around the U.S, should they want to attend.

But here is my dilemma, having never done this before... I want it to be really cool and have plenty to do. So any ideas for cool things to do at a Halloween party? :evilpumpkin:

I plan on making my backyard the primary hangout place, with a fire pit, beer, lots of lighting/fog machines, food, and music. Hopefully nobody falls in the pit and pulls a Tramer on me. :bentramer:

The living room will be decorated heavily and will show a non stop horror movie marathon with all the requisite classics. I will host a costume contest, which every contestant will donate $5 to a pot for the winner. Everyone attending must be in costume, and the top 5 finalists will be given away some free swag for being top dog. Number one guy or gal will get the pot also.

Other than that, I have no idea what to do. Any help would be AWESOME.

And Florida or Southern HB people, you guys are more than welcome to come... and you have a place to stay if you do. :SBWM:
DarkArtist81
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: darkartist81

New postby Michael Aspinwall » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:51 am

Michael Aspinwall
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

New postby Homicidal9 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:27 pm

DarkArtist81 wrote:Well, since this is on my mind... and this thread is about Halloween... I'm planning on having a Halloween bash here at my house, and trying to make it a yearly event with a lot of cool stuff to do. I'm also leaving an open invite to any Horrorbid freaks or other friends and fiends from around the U.S, should they want to attend.

But here is my dilemma, having never done this before... I want it to be really cool and have plenty to do. So any ideas for cool things to do at a Halloween party? :evilpumpkin:

I plan on making my backyard the primary hangout place, with a fire pit, beer, lots of lighting/fog machines, food, and music. Hopefully nobody falls in the pit and pulls a Tramer on me. :bentramer:

The living room will be decorated heavily and will show a non stop horror movie marathon with all the requisite classics. I will host a costume contest, which every contestant will donate $5 to a pot for the winner. Everyone attending must be in costume, and the top 5 finalists will be given away some free swag for being top dog. Number one guy or gal will get the pot also.

Other than that, I have no idea what to do. Any help would be AWESOME.

And Florida or Southern HB people, you guys are more than welcome to come... and you have a place to stay if you do. :SBWM:

you could have a jack o lantern carving contest also if ya wanted. I would maybe show movies outside, using the side of the house...a sheet and a projector. If there are gonna be kids there, make sure to have something for them to do as well.

take care,
Tommy
Homicidal9
Maniac:
Maniac:

New postby Matthew Mayhem » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 pm

I did a few of these in my day. JOL carving as Tommy said. Also a Pinata would be nice. When I do the costume contest I dont do money I use small vintage style prizes
Matthew Mayhem
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 1
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic