Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…

Dead Silence

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Re: Dead Silence

New postby DarkArtist81 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 am

This movie wasn't bad at all, I really loved it. The shots were fantastic, they really built a good mood with the lighting and everything. And the dolls were creepy as Hell. My Wife had dreams afterward of my figures coming to life and killing her. :lol:
DarkArtist81
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: darkartist81

New postby kweandee » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:15 am

KeeterZ wrote: Problem is, it didn't make much sense to me why his dad's "wife" was doing all of this, not to mention I hate Donnie Walhberg's acting lol.

Possessed by Mary Shaw....like the dolls. I think she was a doll herself (the perfect doll) that Mary Shaw was making in that book the son found. At least that's what I thought ;)
kweandee
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 1

New postby cropsy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I really enjoyed this more then I expected as so manyhad told me it was garbage. I never listen to the critics but alot of people who usually have the same taste hated it. I love the idea as so many people have the fear of dolls and makes it great. I love any film that can work on peoples fears much like clowns. The ending was great and I want several of the dolls.
cropsy
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "God bless her mom and dad"
Previous

Return to Horror Movie Reviews