Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Rob Zombie's Halloween II

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween II

New postby cropsy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I am still mixed as I keep watching it trying to make more and more sense out of it. I liked alot of it but the damn horse just keeps kicking me in the bollocks.
cropsy
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "God bless her mom and dad"

New postby krubber » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:56 pm

What is even worse about the horse is that in the dvd commentary, he came up with that damn horse thing a few days before filming started. No wonder it made no damn sense! I love Rob Zombie but shit, couldn't he see that wasn't a good idea? Just terrible. I like the rest of the movie though.
krubber
New User:
New User:

New postby cropsy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:00 pm

I watched it with the commentary and just wanted to smack him even more for the horse. I don't see what he could have been smoking to make him think it would be good.
cropsy
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Favorite Quote: "God bless her mom and dad"

New postby allthingsundead » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:16 pm

I would rather watch Titanic every night for the rest of my life than to be subjected to ever watching Rob Zombie's Halloween or H2. Bad enough he had to shit on John Carpenter's face with his fail at remaking Halloween but then he had to go and blow his load completely as a filmaker with H2.

One reason Michael Myers is scary is because he had no reason for killing. He just did it. Rob Zombie just turned him into a son of a white trash abusive family with a whore mom. It made him lose all his evil and made you feel sorry for em.

Then in pt 2 he basically turned Michael into Jason (IE) dead mom making him kill.....

Get more original Zombie or stick to making music. Oh wait..... U are starting to suck at that too.
allthingsundead
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby Johnny Bisco » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 pm

i recut the movie without the horse and his stupid wife and the fake little myers and less of loomis being a dick

its much better now lol

heres what i think of his stupid horse

:horse:
Johnny Bisco
Slasher Legend:
Slasher Legend:

Headlines: 4
Favorite Quote: It's them damn enchiladas!

New postby ny ghoul » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 am

allthingsundead wrote:I would rather watch Titanic every night for the rest of my life than to be subjected to ever watching Rob Zombie's Halloween or H2. Bad enough he had to shit on John Carpenter's face with his fail at remaking Halloween but then he had to go and blow his load completely as a filmaker with H2.

One reason Michael Myers is scary is because he had no reason for killing. He just did it. Rob Zombie just turned him into a son of a white trash abusive family with a whore mom. It made him lose all his evil and made you feel sorry for em.

Then in pt 2 he basically turned Michael into Jason (IE) dead mom making him kill.....

Get more original Zombie or stick to making music. Oh wait..... U are starting to suck at that too.

You'd rather watch Titanic? id rather watch a horror film.
Rob shat on JC's face? lol....man he must have a very personal vendetta against the man.
You didn't think RZ's Michael was scary? Oh, maybe we should go back the clown he became in debacles like H5, H8...getting his ass handed to him by a rapper. Wow, thats high end horror there, way to go preserving JC's vision on that one!!!!

Im sick of the anti RZ trend, and thats what it is. His H1 and H2 will forever be a love it or hate it deal, and I get it. I dont think the holy grail of horror needed to be remade, that being said I enjoyed the remakes.
Where Rob does score serious points in horror history is with HOUSE and REJECTS, especially REJECTS. Its an almost perfect film, and the Firefly clan is official horror royalty.
ny ghoul
Bidite Mod (Level 4)
Bidite Mod (Level 4)

Headlines: 3

New postby allthingsundead » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:04 am

ny ghoul...Im with you on House and Rejects as I think they are two of the greatest films ever made, as you will see that in all my other posts about Zombie.

As far as his Halloween yea they are that horrible. At least all the other films made him scary by being a normal man and not some giant flipping over cars. With the exception of Resurrection, I'll give you that one. I would like to think that Zombie would've done a better job if he would've just made a Halloween of his own instead of a remake and a I don't know what the hell u call H2, but I seriously don't think he comprehends the premise behind Myers as Carpenter, the creator and forefather of him intended him to be.

In closing I love Zombie as an original filmmaker but when he touches other peoples work HELL NO!!!!!

P.S. I know everyone has their own opinion and I respect you for sticking up for what you believe in. Stay sick. :Boogeyman:
allthingsundead
Stalker:
Stalker:

PreviousNext

Return to Horror Movie Reviews