Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

The most inconsiderate moviegoer you've ever encountered!

Bookmark and Share

General talk about movies, television, music, technology, etc.

Re: The most inconsiderate moviegoer you've ever encountered

New postby Moon » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:44 am

allthingsundead wrote:Mine would have to be when I went to see The Devil's Rejects. Group of three 18 to 19 year old preppy little punks that must have stumbled into the wrong theater cause they couldn't shut their punk ass mouths. They were sitting right behind me and my ex. After about fifteen mins of nonstop chatter I turned around and told them if they both didn't stfu I was gonna rip their tounges out and cut their fingers off so they couldnt say or write who did that to them. They left the theater and I had to find a new girlfriend. Lmao.

lesson being: don't mess with sadistic horror fans and their movies or you may get drug into a scene yourself. :imcrazy:

Oh yeah, how could I forget..The worst, most inconsiderate person I have ever watched a movie with went with me to see Devil's Rejects. I was all excited for the movie, since I had been a fan of all of Zombie's work since 1994, and I had spent months posting every day with my friends at the official board for The Devil's Rejects.By the way, Bill Moseley and Sid Haig were at that board for awhile, and they answered some of our questions. I made some good friends on taht board.I so wish some of those friends lived in the same state as me, and I could have watched Rejects with them instead of my former best friend and my former asshole roommate. First of all, their whorish asses were trying to hook up, we got to the theater, got our seats, and I went to the bathroom before the movie. I came back to a disgusting sight, them kissing and slobbering all over eachother. Ewww..Then, when we actually watched the movie, it seemed that my former roommate was very offended by the level of violence in the movie, I guess it was too real for him ( dumbass shouldn't have bragged about all the disturbing movies he had seen in the past, or I wouldn't have invited his pussy ass), he gave me shit after the movie for liking it, and he gave me shit every time he saw me for the next 3 years for liking Rob Zombie, until he had to move in with me because he lost his job for smoking pott at work (of course that wasn't what he told me before he moved in), believe me, I am kicking my own ass for every putting up with that shit.
Moon
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0

New postby SANDMAN78 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 am

Back when I went to see My Bloody Valentine in 3D some inconsiderate jerk in front of me kept texting and talking on his phone. I don't know why he even wasted his money on a ticket because he stayed on the phone almost the whole movie
SANDMAN78
Stalker:
Stalker:

Re: THE MOST INCONSIDERATE MOVIEGOER YOU'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED

New postby Piman334 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 pm

DaShape wrote:I actually have TONS of cinema pet peeves (reasons why I started this thread) but this is probably the one that annoys me the most for some bizzar reason I can't even completely understand . . .

I loath this. I normally go to afternoon or late morning showings during week days to avoid the crowds. (the only exception is midnight showings for movies I just can't wait to see). So I'll find a seat in the pretty much an empty theater. Others come in after me and they have a WIDE range of seating choices and for some reason they decide to sit one of three places.

1.) The seat right next to me (or only one space in between us)
2.) The Seats right in front of me
3.) The seats right behind me

Out of the ENTIRE empty theater why do they have to sit right freak'n next to me??? I guess some people like the experience of sitting next to complete strangers (and I understand doing this when the theater is crowded but empty????) when they don't have to. Honestly, this really gets under my skin. So much so in fact that I'll stand up and move to a new seat. My wife always gets embarrassed when I make her move but I don't honestly care. My feelings about this? I paid the $8.50-$10.00 for the ticket and I don't want to hear people talking and smacking their lips while chowing down on food (if I don't have to).
I'm with you all the way on this. And it is things like this that I wish they would bring back Drive-In theaters. They could do them right with better speakers and screens and they could put a large pavilion type roof over the whole place so that rainy knights won't ruin the experience. But unless I built one myself it may never happen....
Piman334
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby Moon » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:41 am

I don't like it when people sit next to me at the movies either. I know sometimes it can't be avoided, if it is a very popular movie. But when I can, I try to find a seat, in the middle of the theater, with as few people in the same row as possible.
Moon
Stalker:
Stalker:

Re: The most inconsiderate moviegoer you've ever encountered!

New postby EmilyJack » Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 am

I think to sit in the middle seat in the theater is the nice option to enjoy the movie. As I also sometimes prefer to do the same.
EmilyJack
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Classic
Previous

Return to Entertainment