Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

ST4B (STAB 4: FRESH BLOOD) Fan Film is Here

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

ST4B (STAB 4: FRESH BLOOD) Fan Film is Here

New postby Tobyisoctopus » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this, but it's very interesting in my opinion. Stab is the fictional franchise within the “reality” of Scream and has garnered a mini-following, further propelled by Scream 4‘s double-twist opening scene. It looks like a cheesy horror film, which is what the STAB films were supposed to be/mock. Give it a watch...

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6
Tobyisoctopus
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 2
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: ST4B (STAB 4: FRESH BLOOD) Fan Film is Here

New postby weebizkit » Thu May 12, 2011 6:05 pm

i think its an awesome idea! have you seen the website? you can even get merch! the dude who made this site did a goodjob imo. http://www.stabmovies.com/
weebizkit
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Game Over

Re: ST4B (STAB 4: FRESH BLOOD) Fan Film is Here

New postby Tobyisoctopus » Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

Yeah, I love how they make it really professional even though it is just a fan film. They're even making a Stab 5, 6, and 7. It's gonna be GREAT ! ! !
Tobyisoctopus
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 2

Return to Horror Movie Talk