Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

SPIRIT HUNTERS Trailer- Is This For Real?

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

SPIRIT HUNTERS Trailer- Is This For Real?

New postby Brian Massey » Tue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

American World Pictures, an LA-based independent motion picture distribution and production company, is gearing up for the 2011 Cannes Film Festival with several horror flicks this year. The one that interested me the most was a film entitled, Spirit Hunters.

It's directed by J.P. Pierce and stars Michael Chandler, Danielle James, Doug Jones, Michael Dorn, Robert Picardo, and Zak Ward.

Plot Synopsis:

Cinematographer and soundman, Morgan and Cricket, head to a remote Idaho ranch to film the pilot episode of “Spirit Seekers,” a new reality TV show about ghost hunters. When the host dies during filming, the production shuts down. Unbeknownst to the cast and crew, the show’s director planned the host’s death to boost ratings. Dr. Randolf Fairfax (Doug Jones) fears the bloodshed has awoken supernatural spirits that are now hell bent on their own revenge! The crew must try to survive, dodging bullets, ghosts, and a scheming television producer (played by Star Trek’s Robert Picardo) as they race to find out what is really going on at the end of the road.

After watching the trailer below, I had to ask myself this question; IS THIS MOVIE FOR REAL?? I apologize to the folks over at AWP, but come on, this movie looks ridiculous. Maybe I'm being too harsh, but does anybody else have to fight the urge to laugh while viewing this?

This movie has no release date info as of yet.
Last edited by Brian Massey on Sat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: SPIRIT HUNTERS Trailer- Is This For Real?

New postby johnny2000 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:10 am

hey man you've posted the WRONG trailer. Secondly - Are you for real? Come on. You can apply that ("Is this for real?") for most of the films on this site. I love anything with Doug Jones (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy II...) & can't wait to see it.
johnny2000
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
Favorite Quote: "Heeeere's Johnny!"

Re: SPIRIT HUNTERS Trailer- Is This For Real?

New postby Brian Massey » Sat May 14, 2011 10:35 pm

Ok...I apologize for including the wrong trailer. The correct one is now up. And I stand by my "Is this for real" comment. Watch the trailer and then you'll begin to wonder if Doug Jones is really that desperate for work.
Brian Massey

Return to Trailers and Videos