Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

Halloween 2 30th anniversay blu ray coming 9/13/2011

Bookmark and Share

Discussion of current and upcoming DVD or Blu-ray releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself should be saved for the correct category.

Halloween 2 30th anniversay blu ray coming 9/13/2011

New postby skykey0506 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:15 pm

On 9/13/2011 Universal Pictures is releasing Halloween 2 30th Anniversay Edition on blu ray. The movie is remastered in Hi Def with 5.1 DTS HD sound. The Bonus features includes: Alternate Ending, Terror in the Aisles Doc, and more. I guess with my email a day for the past month, and everyone elses....Universal finally listen. Sort of.... Several Articles clam that there are deleted scenes on the blu ray, but now I'm hearing differnet.

Here is the link to amazon to pre order....
http://www.amazon.com/Halloween-II-Blu- ... ayforum-20
skykey0506
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to DVD/Blu-rays