Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Re: Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

nightmareblade wrote:WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN 3D I SAID IT SO MANY MANY TIMES MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CAN WATCH 3D MOVIE I ONE OF THEM .NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE IN A THEATER WITH THOSE GLASSES SO MAYBE I WRONG BUT I KNOW WEARING THE RED AND BLUE GLASSES GIVES ME SUCH A HEADACHE AND DIZZINESS AND SINCE ARE ONLY MOVIE THEATER WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF THE MAJOR FLOOD WE HAVE WELL .

Thats heartbreaking. I hope i can help out. The glasses haven't been red and blue since the early, early 90s. However, i have a few friends who also experience headaches when wearing modern 3D glasses. I am not one of those people. I love the 3D craze. I hope it continues to prosper and improve. I firmly believe that well-done 3D visual can save a shite movie like Avatar.

If you don't want to pay extra for the *non red and blue* glasses, do what me and my friends do, and what any other reasonably disgruntled consumer in America would do - buy the 3D glasses once, KEEP THEM, and then any other time you go to see a 3D movie just bring the old glasses, pay for a non-3D movie, then simply go to the 3D movie of your choice. (Do other people not do this?)

Also, If the modern 3D glasses (that are not red and blue) truly do give you headaches, check the movie times before you go and find one that is showing in non-3D. I did this for Fright Night and Toy Story 3. It can prove to be somewhat of a hassle because most theaters only have 1 or 2 non-3D showings per day.

Hope all is well with the flood. My area got hit pretty hard, too.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

New postby Matt_Molgaard » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:43 pm

i'm actually a little tired of hearing about this one. I'll believe its REALLY being made, when i see the release. This talk has been ongoing for too long now imo.
Matt_Molgaard
Public Relations Consultant
Public Relations Consultant

Headlines: 380
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Welcome to primetime bitch!

New postby sleepawayfan30 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:41 pm

I am a huge sleepaway camp fan. I went to the Monster Mania Convention in 2008 and got to meet Desiree Gould (Aunt Martha) Jonathan Tiersten (Ricky) Karen Fields (Judy), Frank Salandino (Geno) Paul Deangelo(Ronnie) and Jeff Hayes and his wife Cheryl. Jeff is in charge of the Sleepaway camp website. It was awesome meeting them all. I am looking forward to the release of Sleepaway Camp reunion as well. :ME LIKES:
sleepawayfan30
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
Favorite Quote: Meet me at the waterfront after the social
Previous

Return to Horror Movie Talk