Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

'The Amityville Haunting' - Be Warned The Footage In The Trailer Is Real!

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

'The Amityville Haunting' - Be Warned The Footage In The Trailer Is Real!

New postby Brian Massey » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 pm

With all the projects upcoming regarding the famous house in Amityville, NY...this next offering may be possibly the one that steals the show.

The Amityville Haunting uses "actual found footage" as discovered by the police that documents the horrifying experiences of the Benson's who moved into the infamous haunted house.

Check out the trailer below and let us know if Hollywood is once again trying to pull our legs.

The film is directed by Geoff Meed and stars Jon Kondelik and Luke Barnett. Look for Amityville Haunting to hit DVD shelves from the Asylum on December 13th just in time for X-Mas.

Source: D-C
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: 'The Amityville Haunting' - Be Warned The Footage In The Trailer Is Real!

New postby steelcorpfilms » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:33 pm

Considering the people that originally claimed to have paranormal experiences there went back and admitted it was all a hoax they made up to make money, I imagine the 'real' found footage is either totally fake, or more boring than three Paranormal Activity flicks rolled into one. Or both. Probably both.
steelcorpfilms
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

New postby ObscureCinema101 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Oh boy...produced by The Asylum, the company that brought us "classics" (AKA shitfests) like 11/11/11 (not Daren Lynn Bousman's 11-11-11), Mega Piranha, etc. Of course this is real. Everyone knows that authentic footage comes with bad acting.
ObscureCinema101
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 106
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "I kick ass for the Lord!"

New postby Jonny Sicko » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah no.... lol. I kind of like SOME of the "found footage" movies. What annoys the shit out of me are the ones that claim they're real. Paranormal Activity movies = GOOD. The 4th Kind = BAD. This has a 4th Kind stink all over it.
Jonny Sicko
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 13
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
Favorite Quote: "Be a man, Frank! Be a man!"

New postby suzys25 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

I've honestly been waiting for someone to make a found footage movie out of Amityville. It seems like it would completely make sense. As for this being "actual found footage", I can't really believe it. The acting seems fake and it just has a PA feeling all over again. Still can't wait to see this.
suzys25
New User:
New User:

Relationship: In Relationship

New postby joshk1986 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 am

All you need to do is watch the trailer to work out it's completely B grade FAKE
joshk1986
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 3
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Quote: Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?

New postby Warchief 13 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:19 am

Seriously!!! Are they really trying to play with the intellect? They are really going far with all this found footage crap!!!!
Warchief 13
New User:
New User:

Next

Return to Trailers and Videos