Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

Upcoming Horror Movie Remakes in 2012

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of March, 2012

Re: Upcoming Horror Movie Remakes in 2012

New postby Evilution » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 am

I just hope Rooney 'I'm too good for horror' Mara isn't involved with any Nightmare sequel.
Evilution
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Ghost/Haunt

New postby Pinhead » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Nightmareblade17 wrote:No there will not be another Elm street movie from what I read from the Nightmare Boards the series is officially dead in the water and so is Friday The 13th and I doubt we will ever see another Halloween movie also

Which makes no sense when you think about it. NOES remake made its budget back more than 3 times over. Friday the 13th made its budget back more than 4 and a half times over. Makes you wonder what New Line is smoking over there.
Pinhead
Stalker:
Stalker:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
XBox Live Gamertag: MaddenFan360
Favorite Quote: No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

New postby kizzle » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Why even remake ANOES 2? Alot of ppl thought the remake sucked and i personally just didnt like freddy. how he looked and acted and talked. it was kinda cool to see a diff freddy i guess, but it didnt float my boat. Apartment 1303 seems cool along with silent house. Id skip the buffy remake. Unless joss whedon was directing it. Itd be sweet if they got the whole cast back from the TV series! That would prolly be the only 2 ways id wanna see it. But even if these all do turn out to be true and if they do suck, well its better than no horror. agreed?
kizzle
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 6
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Quote: "Welp, we're fucked"

New postby JHorrorProductions » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:24 am

Honestly, Can someone explain to me why the HELL their making a remake of the second Nightmare on Elm Street if the first remake sucked. This is like a repeat to Rob Zombie's Halloween II its gonna suck at the box office and dissapoint fans of the movies
JHorrorProductions
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Quote: We all deserve ONE good scare.

New postby AMadSquirrel21 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 pm

JHorrorProductions wrote:Honestly, Can someone explain to me why the HELL their making a remake of the second Nightmare on Elm Street if the first remake sucked. This is like a repeat to Rob Zombie's Halloween II its gonna suck at the box office and dissapoint fans of the movies

I wasn't too fond of the Nightmare remake myself (I thought it was a decent movie, but not a decent part of the franchise, if that makes sense) but I read somewhere that the Nightmare remake was the eighth or ninth highest grossing slasher film of all-time. So, love it or hate it... it would make sense for them to remake the second film because of how well the first remake succeeded in the box office.
AMadSquirrel21
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Vampire
Favorite Quote: Game over.
Previous

Return to March/2012