Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Will 2012 Be The Year That We Finally Get To See "The Collection?"

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of March, 2012

Will 2012 Be The Year That We Finally Get To See "The Collection?"

New postby horrorlord » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:56 pm

For those of you like me who saw "The Collector" and loved it as I did, your probably wondering what the heck is going on with it's sequel "The Collection."

IMDb, which is often suspect at times, originally had the release date listed as 2011 - so we all waited patiently in hopes that the film would arrive, but as the year went by without any new info, we knew that it was unlikley that the sequel was gonna come into fruition. So as the present year begins to slowly expire we have to once again hope that this year will be the year that we will finally get to see the Collector back in action.

It's been mentioned before that The Collector will most likely be released straight-to-DVD, but with October now looking like it's going to be a rough month for us horror fans, maybe the studio could give us a real treat and release it to theaters in hopes to boost the moral of this genre that films Halloween 3D and Leatherface 3D destroyed this year.

Whether or not the film hits theaters, it should be a great flick.

Here is the current summary:

Arkin escapes with his life from the vicious grips of the Collector.During an entrapment party where he adds the beautiful Elena to his collection.Instead of recovering from the trauma Arkin is suddenly abducted from the hospital by mercenaries hired by Elena's wealthy father.Arkin is blackmailed to team up with the mercenaries and track down the Collectors booby trapped warehouse and save Elena.

Sounds very exciting, and the only question left is this -- will we see the Collection this year, or will 2012 pass us by with still no mention of it? I think the timing is perfect, and my gut say's that 2012 will be the year that the Collector makes his long overdue return back to horror. Lets hope that I'm right.
horrorlord
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 18
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to March/2012