Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…
Inspired By True Events Comes HOUSE OF DUST - See The Trailer Here!
Redding House Asylum. For some, it is a reminder of a different time when medical treatmen…

ABC's 'The River' Is Meandering Its Way To DVD This May

Bookmark and Share

Discussion of current and upcoming DVD or Blu-ray releases, technical specifications only. Film discussion itself should be saved for the correct category.

ABC's 'The River' Is Meandering Its Way To DVD This May

New postby Brian Massey » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Never being that big of a fan of the ABC paranormal/action/horror/found-footage series The River, created by the one and only Oren Peli and Michael R. Perry, I must admit that I could care less when I learned that all 8 episodes from the series will soon be heading home to DVD. But it doesn't really matter what I think, now does it? It's just my job to share the news.

According to ABC Studios, which made the word official earlier, season one of "The River" is expected to street on May 22nd. No extra content has been revealed yet, but it's probably safe to say that the disc will contain bonus features and deleted scenes of some sort. Stay tuned for more.

Currently ABC has yet to pick up the series for a second season, but it has been rumored that Netflix is in talks with ABC Studios about possibly continuing the series on its video-on-demand digital distribution service.

Source: DC
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: ABC's 'The River' Is Meandering Its Way To DVD This May

New postby Nightmareblade17 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:32 pm

The River — The Complete First Season", the package will include all eight episodes in their entirety and will feature deleted scenes and episode audio commentaries.
Nightmareblade17
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Ghost/Haunt

Return to DVD/Blu-rays