Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Corey Feldman To Star In The 'Crystal Lake Memories' Horror Retrospective

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of May, 2012

Corey Feldman To Star In The 'Crystal Lake Memories' Horror Retrospective

New postby Brian Massey » Thu May 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Horror documentaries have always proven to be rather insightful and usually contain a plethora of information direct from the stars and directors of the films which is why I absolutely love viewing them. And one documentary that I'm particularly excited to see for the sheer fact that I'm a pretty big fan of the F13th series is the upcoming film Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th.

The documentary officially began lensing on April 24, 2012 in Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut and Vancouver. Inspired by author Peter M. Bracke’s bestselling book, this thrilling retrospective promises to be the definitive look at the making of the iconic horror franchise.

Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th promises to give horror fans a unique insider’s look into the iconic horror series, featuring over 100 interviews with cast and crew spanning all twelve films and the television series, many of whom have never before publicly discussed their involvement in the long-running franchise. The documentary is written and directed by Daniel Farrands and produced by Thommy Hutson, who previously combined forces on the most acclaimed horror franchise documentary ever made, 2010’s Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy, an epic four-hour journey that chronicled the making of director Wes Craven’s seminal 1984 shocker and its seven sequels.

Now if you've made it this far and you still haven't been sold, consider this next piece of news the selling point -- According to Dread Central, the upcoming horror retrospective has just announced that Corey Feldman (Tommy Jarvis) has official signed on to appear in the film as both narrator and star.

The film's director, Dan Farrands, told Dread, "We are thrilled to have Corey as the star of the show...His presence truly legitimizes this project as the definitive documentary on the Friday the 13th legacy. The whole team is excited to see this come together to give fans the retrospective that they deserve."

Now, who else is excited as I am? If you are, then sound off in the comment section below.

The documentary from Panic Productions and Hutson Ranch Media is slated for a late 2012 release.

Source: DC
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Corey Feldman To Star In The 'Crystal Lake Memories' Horror Retrospective

New postby littlewayn13 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm ecstatic! Never Sleep Again was an excellent documentary that displayed loads of info, and you could tell that time and quality went into it being made...now knowing that there is gonna be a Doc on F13 is excellent! And having Feldman heavily attached shows that the creators went all out. "Tommy!?...Die!...Die!".
littlewayn13
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "Do you like Phil Collins?"

Return to May/2012