Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
The Newest Addition To The Elm Street Prequel KRUEGER Is Here!
There are a lot of fans out there that are curious as to what all went on in Freddy Kruege…
The Upcoming Miniseries ROSEMARY'S BABY Has A Brand New Trailer!
If you are in the market for some new Horror to watch on your television, you should enjoy…

Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Pieces' (Video Review)

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Pieces' (Video Review)

New postby Cecil » Thu May 10, 2012 1:17 pm

Pieces (1982)

"You Don't Have To Go To Texas For A Chainsaw Massacre!"

This week is one of the most notorious slashers of the 80s, Pieces. While today it has a solid cult following it never achieved the same level of popularity as other slasher films of the time.

If you can find it, the Grindhouse DVD release is the best. The picture quality is very good and it has a slew of extras. Unfortunately it is out of print and often ends up being a bit pricey.

Plot Synopsis: Young co-eds are being cut up by a chainsaw killer on a college campus. The killer is attempting to put together a human jigsaw puzzle made from body parts.

Cecil
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 26
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Exploitation
Favorite Quote: It's Thursday.
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Pieces' (Video Review)

New postby Brian Massey » Fri May 11, 2012 1:00 am

Awesome Review. I've been waiting forever for this, thanks for posting it Cecil!! This has been and always will be one of my all time favorites! I was actually fortunate enough to purchase this used several years ago for $10.00!

I'm looking forward to more of your video reviews, hopefully you'll be posting more of them here on the 'Bid in the future.
Brian Massey

Re: Good Bad Flicks Presents: 'Pieces' (Video Review)

New postby Cecil » Sat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm

bnizzle wrote:Awesome Review. I've been waiting forever for this, thanks for posting it Cecil!! This has been and always will be one of my all time favorites! I was actually fortunate enough to purchase this used several years ago for $10.00!

I'm looking forward to more of your video reviews, hopefully you'll be posting more of them here on the 'Bid in the future.

Thanks man :)

I love this movie, they just don't make em like this anymore!

I had a run of non horror for a while there but now I have at least one more (horror) coming this month. Don't worry, if it's horror or thriller I'll put it up here. :JGTH:
Cecil
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 26
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Exploitation
Favorite Quote: It's Thursday.

Return to Horror Movie Reviews