Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

The Best Horror Movie Series Of All Time

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

The Best Horror Movie Series Of All Time

New postby ghostkiller » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 am

There are lots of amazing horror movie series and lots of really bad ones. I think the best series is Friday the 13th by far. Among other good ones are Halloween, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Scream. F13 was probably so amazing because of the classic kills and of course the villain, Jason. Out of the F13s I think that Part 3 was the best. It was the one where Jason began wearing his signature hockey mask.

But what do you think the best is, do you think it's F13, Halloween, Scream, or something else?

ghostkiller
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 1
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: I exercise by swinging my machete
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Best Horror Movie Series Of All Time

New postby pmfarmer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Friday the 13th is the best horror series if you are looking for a fun time, but from a story standpoint, A Nightmare On Elm Street is the only horror series who main parts 1-5 and you could count Freddys Dead that continue and connect with one another.
pmfarmer
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 20

Re: The Best Horror Movie Series Of All Time

New postby rihanna » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:14 am

The Best Horror Movie Series of all time is:

Scream
Dracula
The Haunting
Suspiria

Click here to watch martin episodes online for free